We take our customers needs very seriously. That is why we are proud to have some of the most satisfied customers in our field.
The preferred supplier of calibration services
Exova and Vestas, the world’s leading producer of wind turbines, have a relationship spanning over 15 years. When Vestas took the decision to focus its resources on core operations, it launched a competitive tender to seek an outsourcing partner for its calibration services.
Exova Metech already had an in-depth understanding of the Vestas business, and anticipated their needs to develop a tailored solution able to deliver the required efficiencies while maintaining strict quality standards. Metech built its solution around its flexible operating model, which enables calibration testing to be conducted in situ, or for tools to be sent to Metech facilities via a bespoke logistics arrangement.
Exova Metech and Vestas have entered a five year long term agreement whereby Metech became the preferred supplier of calibration services including:
Transfer of technology assets and skilled personnel through the acquisition of operations in Lem, Denmark and Denver, USA
Extend support to Vestas, as well as giving Exova the platform to grow our calibration footprint and create opportunities with new and existing customers worldwide.
We help our customers with measurement technology for product quality and risk management
We do this by:
- Working as an independent supplier delivering calibration, measuring and consultancy services
- Having broad capability and high quality of services to our customers
- Providing flexible and value added service solutions
- Being close to our customers and providing on-site services
- Working on a long-term basis and with strong customer relationships
- Having competent, empowered and engaged people at all levels