METECH Instrument Organiser (MIO)
METECH Instrument Organiser (MIO) is a user friendly web based application to help you keep track of your instrument fleet, with easy access to calibration status, history and certificates.
MIO is the tool to help you to reduce your administration time and costs, and at the same time help you to increase instrument utilisation. MIO fulfils the requirements about documentation for measuring instruments according to ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 10012 and ISO/TS 16949.
- Instrument handling and downloading of calibration reports.
- Design your own lists
- Upload and link your own files and documents
- Support för internal calibrations, create your own calibration events and upload calibration reports
- Metrological confirmation
- More data fields
- Change log for all fields
- Download invoice specifications
- Order and follow up calibration and service
- Book calibrations and service
- More options for recall of instruments due for calibration
- Manage MIO accounts and permissions within your own company
- Publish news on the welcome page.
Please contact Exova Metech for a quote.
Get MIO Login
Contact your local MIO administrator or use Contact Us to find the laboratory closest to you.
MIO Calibration Certificates
You have access to your calibration certificates and reports by filling in Device number (MIO id) and Report number. Login is not required.
All calibrations and repairs performed by Exova METECH will generate a calibration certificate, or a service report if calibration is not performed.