New Accelerometer and Vibration Calibration Capability at Exova Metech
- Created: 25 August 2017
Exova Metech has invested in a new state of the art Accelerometer Calibration System at its Linköping Laboratory. It is a fully automated system using FFT signal analysis with thorough capability for all accelerometer types.
- We are the first business in Scandinavia that are investing in a complete automated system which makes us a market leader in calibration of Acceleration & Vibration, says Johan Benett, Chief Technology Officer at Exova Metech.
Exova Metech has a long history of Acceleration calibration and our experts have been well trained in working with the new system. In addition to calibrating the most common accelerometer types, the system can also perform Shock Calibration and Impact Hammer Calibration.
- The reason we are investing in a new Accelerometer Calibration System is to broaden our capabilities towards our customers, but also to be able to calibrate large quantities as the system is fully automatized concludes Johan Benett.
We help our customers with measurement technology for product quality and risk management
We do this by:
- Working as an independent supplier delivering calibration, measuring and consultancy services
- Having broad capability and high quality of services to our customers
- Providing flexible and value added service solutions
- Being close to our customers and providing on-site services
- Working on a long-term basis and with strong customer relationships
- Having competent, empowered and engaged people at all levels